Plan Your Visit
Historic House Tours:
Fridays and Sundays, tours depart from the Visitor Center at noon, 1:30 pm, and 3 pm.
An introductions begin 5 minutes prior to departure. Please arrive early to purchase your tickets at the Visitor Center. Pre-registration is not required.
Grounds & Gardens:
Sunday-Saturday, dawn-dusk (occasionally closed for programs; contact office for details)
Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm & Sun 11:30 am-3:30 pm
Group tours may be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Contact the office for scheduling and details.
- Adults: $5/person
- Seniors and Groups of 10 or more: $4/person
- Ages 5-18 and Students with ID: $2/person
- Ages 4 & under: Free
During Your Visit to the Grounds
Please do not walk in the garden beds. Seedlings and plants need to be treated with care. Help us keep the garden thriving and looking beautiful by keeping it on the grass and pathways.
We kindly ask that you please do not harvest or pick any of the vegetables or flowers; if we have extra to share, you will find it in the bin located by the boxwood hedge.
Pets: Guests are welcome to explore Riversdale’s grounds with their pets and are asked to follow the PAWS guidelines during their visit.
- Pick up after your pet: Trash receptacles are located next to the shed in the Visitor Center parking lot.
- Always leash your pet: Pets visiting the public grounds are required to be leashed at all times.
- Walk on the grass or pathways: Please keep pets from digging in or running through the garden beds.
- Stay safe: Be aware of others in your vicinity and help us keep Riversdale a safe and enjoyable space for all!
If you are looking for a space where your pets can explore, play, and train off-leash, visit Waggertail Dog Park in Riverdale Park.